A little Google searching proved to us you can chip-ify just about everything.
These recipes are so over-the-top delicious that we honestly don’t even think we need the phrase “potato chip” in our life.
Get yourself out of the potato chip rut and still get your crunch on with these 10 amazing chip alternatives:
1. Endive Chips ‘n Dip from Sunset
The natural scooped shape of the crunchy veg is begging to be a potato chip.
2. Oven Roasted Beet Chips from Civilized Caveman Cooking
With beets being a standout salad ingredient for us, things couldn’t get much better than this.
3. Apple Chips from Whole Living
The modern fruit snack. Yes.
4. Turkey Pepperoni Chips from Tastebook
If we thought that heating up your turkey pepperoni into crispy little chips was a secret we would have told you sooner. (PS you can pop them in the micro if you are low on time. Less than 2 minutes should do the trick).
5. Lettuce Chips from The Domestic Man
You know that chip eating haze you can get into? Don’t feel bad about it with these. Seriously.
6. Zucchini Chips from Vittles and Bits
Season these babies with your flavor of choice and crunch your little heart out.
7. Cinnamon Sugar Radish Chips from Pinch of Yum
The earthy red root vegetable is completely transformed here. These will be on our mind for a while.
8. Brussels Sprout Chips from Inspired RD
Even the Brussels hatin’ fools out there can’t turn their taste buds away from these. If you like kale chips you’ll give these a thumbs up.
9. Baked Banana Chips from Naturally Ella
It seems so weird that you can crisp a ooey-gooey banana into a chip, but we are grateful that you can. Obviously.
10. Baked Carrot Chips from Glow Kitchen
Snacking like a rabbit. So cool.
What is your favorite way to get a crunch without the bag? Anyone of these recipes calling your name?