This Mother’s Day make it a goal to spoil your mom…with brunch!
Mother’s Day is a great time to show how much you appreciate your mom or other special lady in your life (wife, grandma, friend or mentor). What better way to start the celebration for a loved one than by cooking a heartfelt meal first thing in the morning?
We did all the recipe research so all you have to do is gather your ingredients and pour the mimosas!
1. Eggs Benedict Waffle from Kitchen Daily
Can’t decide if you want to make a sweet or a savory dish? This twist on eggs benedict will surely satisfy.
2. Sweet Potato Hash with Sausage and Eggs from The Kitchn
If you need a make ahead meal for Mom, this sweet potato hash is for you. You can bring the prepped meal over to Mom’s house and spend some one-on-one time with her outside of the kitchen while your homemade meal heats up.
3. Peanut Butter, Jam and Banana Breakfast Pizza from Oh She Glows
Remind your mom of the lunch packing days with this adult version of the classic PB & J.
4. Baked Apple Donuts from Said She Said He
No need for Dunkin’ Donuts. Your momma will appreciate you being the baker with your donut pan in tow.
5. Bacon and Egg Breakfast Tart from Williams-Sonoma
Make Mom’s morning with these quaint breakfast tarts.
6. Baked Eggs in Avocado Cups from Add a Pinch
Nothing says “I love you” like an egg baked in an avocado cup.
7. S’More Stuffed French Toast from BS in the Kitchen
Get that campfire feel on the breakfast table with these bad boys—graham cracker coating and all.
8. Individual Frittatas from Live Laugh Rowe
These adorable breakfast bites are perfect for a family sit down celebrating your mom!
9. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes from Recipe Girl
This recipe is like to breakfasts in one and it will have your house smelling oh-so-amazing when mom arrives.
10. Caprese Scrambled Eggs from Rachel Digestif
One of breakfast’s best offerings: scrambled eggs. We are slightly obsessed with the caprese egg offering and we know your mom will be too!
What will you be making for your mom this Mother’s Day? Any of these recipes inspire you?