Want a box of nature? I’m giving you one. Well, sort of…
I was contacted by the NatureBox team to sample one of their nature-inspired snack boxes and basically screamed YES through the screen to get my hands on one. NatureBox is an up-and-coming way to think about and eat your snacks. Through a subscription service, NatureBox foodies are sent a monthly package of surprise snacks that you will undoubtedly enjoy. All of their products are all-natural and free of high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oils and artificial sweeteners, flavors and colors.
My box came with peppery pistachios, zingy currants, smoky pumpkin seeds, cranberry jubilee (kind if like a trail mix) and dried pears!
My snacks came with me to the park.
My snacks took a stroll to the dog park. And I didn’t share with the dogs because I am oh-so-greedy over my NatureBox snacks.
They came with me to the beach (sorry no picture because, well, the pepper pistachios were so good we ate them all).
These snacks really got around.
They are so wholesome and fresh you just want to snack on them in their outdoor habitat.
I’m not saying you are going to become a tree hugger or anything with a NatureBox in tow, but if you did…I wouldn’t be surprised. I swear that the NatureBox team doesn’t live the office life and instead works in the great outdoors because only those that lay in the flowers think of snacks like this.
So what do I love about NatureBox?
- Cleary I’m ooohhing and aaaahing over their nature-vibe. You just can’t find snacks like this in your normal grocery store.
- The inspired packaging has a seal so your snacks stay fresh for as long as it takes you to eat them (which won’t be long!).
- Every package has a short list of ingredients (sometimes just ONE!) that I can pronounce. Don’t need a vocabulary lesson with my food.
- A surprise snack box in sent to you in the mail that you can appreciate every month because a) who doesn’t like to get mail…especially as a surprise? (We all know that the Foodie Pen Pals program is fabulous). And b) your taste buds will NEVER get bored.
- Instead of receiving healthy snack samples, NatureBox’s monthly deliveries have 4 to 5 full size bags of their snacks (each bag has 3-5 servings). I love this because I know I can go back for more!
- Each box comes with a sheet on tips and tricks for making better choices with recipes and snack descriptions. It is like reading the back of the cereal box, but soooo much better.
- Did I mention how much I loved the peppery pistachios? My husband and I fought over them. But don’t worry….I won.
Want to get your own NatureBox? The wonderful, forest dwelling team at NatureBox is giving BSW readers an exclusive 25% off offer for your first month subscription by using the promo code HEALTHY. Just sign up here! For every NatureBox that is sent out one meal is donated to feed the hungry. If that isn’t a feel-good reason to snack…then I don’t know what is.
And now you can be a healthy snacking enthusiast by entering for your chance to win you very own NatureBox. All you have to do is enter below. This giveaway is beyond good so you might want to cross your fingers!