The Brad’s Raw Foods giveaway just ended (and was a HUGE success) so we wanted to keep the giveaway spirit alive by starting up another one from Warm Tradition—perfect to warm you during the winter weather and more.
In case you missed the memo, it is flu season and the aches and pains are rampant. But not for us because we have been cuddling up with our Warm Tradition hot water bottle. Yes, a hot water bottle with super powers that just so happens to have hundreds of styles to fit your mood.
The hot water bottle from Warm Tradition is super easy to use and here at Bite Size Wellness, we love that. All you have to do is untwist the plug, fill it with hot water from the sink (or we filled up our tea kettle), pour the water in and seal! There is no leaking and the water bottle stays warm for hours. We definitely did not expect the heat to last as long as it did which was a welcome surprise. The Warm Traditions’ hot water bottles are made of thermoplastic which means the heat will last all night long.
You are probably thinking you have no need for a hot water bottle and at first we felt the same way until we were enlightened with all the ways we could make use of ours. Here are just a few ways you and your hot water bottle can be connected at the hip:
- Relieve any day-to-day aches and pains like your sore back from sitting at work. (This means less over the counter pain killers!)
- After a hard day at the gym to loosen up your tight muscles.
- When you are stuck with the cold or flu and need to alleviate your pains.
- To warm your chilly feet during the winter months.
- Place the bladder behind your back while you are driving to work to reduce muscular tension.
- Put the hot water bottle under your blankets before bed to warm your sheets.
- Relief from menstrual pains or stomach cramping.
- You can bring the water bottle on your travels because it easily folds up so you can take it anywhere.
- As a hot pillow. You can’t say you have never wanted one.
- Just to cuddle with…trust us, you will want to. It provides some sort of stress relief.
And this is just the beginning of its uses! We highly recommend having a Warm Tradition hot water bottle in your household.
What We Got the Warm and Fuzzies Over:
- The company really embraces bringing your hot water bottle use to the next level. They have tips on how to use your heated friend to promote deeper relaxation in your yoga life.
- The water bottles are odorless, safe and recyclable. We are always looking for BPA-free products.
- We are prone to spilling and the extra-large hot water bottle opening prevented us from making scorching hot water messes.
- When we have any aches or pains our instinct is to call out for our “bladder.”
- Even when we don’t need our hot water bottle, we just want to use it to warm our winter blues. Needless to say the heating blanket got the sack.
- Warm Tradition has hundreds of fun designs for all seasons, ages and holidays. There is a hot water bottle for EVERYONE in your life.
You want one for yourself? Great! Warm Tradition has generously offered to send one U.S. Bite Size Wellness reader a hot water bottle of their choice.
Warmth is just a few clicks away. Good luck!