The one must-have tool of every kitchen: good knives.
The mini prep knife made by Kuhn Rikon is the knife you never knew that you needed. It is small in size, but beyond mighty for meal making. Made from Japanese sturdy high-carbon steel, our new knife BFF is super sharp and can (almost) do it all.
The 3’’ blade makes essential kitchen tasks like cutting up vegetables, slicing fruit or chopping herbs so simple. The knife is easy to handle and the short blade helps you have more control over your kitchen creations. Bobby Flay has nothing on our precision slicing, peeling and pitting. Okay, maybe we didn’t instantly go all-pro in the kitchen, but we definitely felt like we could master fine cutting with some practice. And we have always wanted to say we own a mini cleaver…and now we can!
The small cleaver is great for other uses beyond the cutting board too. Use the Colori knife on your cheese plate or on a party try for slicing cakes or cupcakes. And, the little guy is so handy that it is the perfect knife to pack in your picnic bag.
So, is it weird if we favor one knife over the other? Don’t be jealous over there regular ‘ol slicing knife. It’s nothing personal.
What We Love:
- We have a total knife crush on the small size.
- The color choices are like a painter’s palate. We want one of each.
- The over-the-top sharpness is perfect for precision cuts which made us feel so much more chef-like.
- We are a sucker for kitchen tools that are nonstick. Makes cleaning the blade a breeze.
- Um, the matching sheath. Enough said.
Do you have a favorite knife in your kitchen? Have you ever tried a Kuhn Rikon product?