Today is National Hamburger Day! Ready to celebrate?
Hamburgers are a staple of the American diet and what we love most about them is that the summer menu must-have is extremely customizable. By changing the toppings or spices you can have a completely different meal each time.
Say hello to summer with 10 mouthwatering burger recipes that are sure to please:
1. Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger from Cooking Light
It’s what’s inside that counts.
2. Caprese Burger from Food & Wine
Capture the flavors of the classic Italian salad but in burger style.
3. Hawaiian Turkey Burger from The Healthy Hostess
If you can’t hop on a plane to Hawaii, at least you can rev up and taste the flavors of the island.
4. Turkey and Blistered Green Chile Burgers from Food in Jars
Spike your burger with some spice and then dig in.
5. BBQ Lentil Veggie Burger with Mango Carrot Slaw from Vegan Richa
BBQ season has arrived with this one! The lentils are cooked in BBQ sauce. #drool
6. Mushroom Merlot Burger from Girls Gone Sporty
If you have a love for mushrooms and wine, then you have met your match in burger form.
7. Guacamole Burger from Ancestral Chef
This paleo recipe is nothing but nutritious and delicious.
8. Apple Bacon Burger from Better Homes and Gardens
Apples on a burger? It isn’t as crazy as you think! Give the unexpected ingredient a try.
9. Greek Chicken Burgers with Tzatziki from Honest Cooking
Slather the healthy and refreshing flavors of Greece on your patty. Nom.
10. Meyer Lemon Butter Burger from Epicurious
This burger gives a burst of freshness that is perfect for a hot summer day.
What is your favorite burger recipe? Which one of these are you most excited to cook up?