Ab season is in full effect and we are ready to work for it.
If you are looking for another way to sculpt your middle try adding Incline Core Scissors to your routine. The ab sculptor is a great one to include in your exercise checklist because it targets your abs, obliques and legs all in one swift shot. Here is how it is done:
- Lie face-up on the floor and place a small exercise ball (or rolled up towel) underneath you.
- Ease both legs directly up.
- Do a scissor kick while keeping your toes pointing forward.
- Switch your legs and continue at a steady pace. The more controlled your movements, the better the workout.
- Repeat the exercise 20 times.
Want to make this move more challenging? You can get a double burn by using a small ball. Position the ball behind your top thigh and as you switch legs lift your shoulder blades off of the ground and squeeze the ball as you curl. Switch to the other side and repeat the curl and squeeze.
You’ll be running to the bathing suit store in no time.
Have you ever tried this move before? What is your favorite way to work your abs?