You’ll want to thank us after your browse through our list of 10 amazing sangria recipes for your summer patio drinking. Needless to say, we are big sangria fans.
We won’t judge you if you do a taste test each and every one of the 10 sangria recipes we found. It will be hard to resist.
1. Strawberry-Peach White Sangria from The Weary Chef
When cocktail hour calls, toast to the season with this.
2. Watermelon Sangria from The Centsible Life
BBQ + watermelon sangria = match made in heaven.
3. Blood Orange Frozen Sangria from SheKnows
Everything about this screams refreshing for a hot day.
4. Strawberry-Lime Sangria from A Slo Life
It’s like a strawberry limeade made for adults.
5. Peach, Mango and Pineapple Sangria and Averie Cooks
It is warm outside…better hydrate.
6. Sour Apple and Pear Sangria from My Life as a Mrs
An amazing party in your mouth. Enough said.
7. Lavender Sangria from My Sweet Remedy
Enjoy summer’s nature offerings via this alcoholic drink.
8. Sweet Cherry Sangria from Better Homes and Gardens
The pop of one of summer’s favorite fruits in this sweetened take on red sangria calls for a pitcher.
9. Stone-Fruit Sangria from Bon Appetit
It’s colorful and fruity. All the things we love.
10. Rainbow Sangria from Healthy Happy Life
One of the best parts of this recipe…you can make it by the glass! Solo patio outing anyone?
Which one of these recipes will you be making first? Tell us below!