Love corn on the cob? You are in luck because today is Corn on the Cob Day!
Fresh corn in the summer is a heavenly food choice. And, the classic summer eat reminds us of a skill we mastered when we were a kid: sticking baby handles into the end of the cobs.
Get shucking for our top 10 corn on the cob recipes! We are sure you will go crazy for these fun and festive flavors.
1. Mexican-Style Corn on the Cob from Oprah Magazine
It’s like having Mexican-style street food in your backyard.
2. Spicy Corn on the Cob from Country Living
Get some pep in your recipe making with this spicy corn on the cob.
3. Corn on the Cob with Cilantro Pesto from Food Network
The Italian-esque flavors on your corn will erase all thoughts of pasta. It is that good.
4. Roasted Corn on the Cob with Cinnamon Honey Butter from Eating Made Easy
Go sweet. You won’t regret it.
5. Grilled Corn with Basil and Gorgonzola Cheese from Coupon Clipping Cook
Super combination you will want to eat again and again.
6. Grilled Corn with Maple and Chipotle from Bobby Flay on YumSugar
Can’t decide if you want to go spicy or sweet? Have them both with this modern twist on corn on the cob eating.
7. Corn on the Cob with Thyme & Roasted Red Pepper Butter from Fine Cooking
We love the bright addition of red peppers on a classic corn on the cob.
8. Cheesy Corn on the Cob from Shape
The creamy cheese in this recipe is courtesy of Laughing Cow Light cheese so you can bite in without the guilt.
9. Grilled Corn with Balsamic Vinegar, Parmesan and Fresh Mint from The Kitchn
You won’t want corn season to ever end with this recipe in your back pocket.
10. Coconut Jerk Grilled Corn on the Cob from Food ‘n Recipe
Talk about the flavors of summer…this is it.
How do you jazz up your corn on the cob? Share some of your fun recipes below.