Once you go green, you never go back.
That is a quote from a leprechaun we know.
St. Patty’s Day is almost here and we most certainly have to celebrate the Irish holiday by bringing some green eats to the table. We love this yearly excuse to glorify all things green from drinks to desserts.
Here are 10 recipes from the web to inspire your green St. Patty’s Day meal:
1. Shamrock Pretzels from Mrs. Fox’s Sweets
How cute are these shamrock pretzels? Perfect for your St. Patty’s Day par-tay!
2. Pistachio Cupcakes from Created by Diane
These beautiful green-tinted cupcakes are a reminder that all green food doesn’t have to be mint flavored.
3. Cheesy Spinach Soup from Annie’s Eats
This recipe was created with Halloween in mind, but we can’t think of anything better to warm us up until spring than this tasty green soup that just so happens to scream leprechauns too.
4. Green Tea Cream Puffs from Zen Can Cook
We’ll run to the end of the rainbow for these. No gold coins necessary.
5. Key Lime Pound Cake from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
Key lime makes us ridiculously happy. And so does pancake. We are smiling right now. Are you?
6. Shamrock Chips from Zakka Life
Yes…we will be stocking up on spinach tortillas and making a special trip to the store for a shamrock cookie cutter. Needs to happen ASAP.
7. Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes from The Idea Room
Pancakes are like a blank canvas in the food world. We will be VERY happy if our Sunday morning St. Patty’s meal is transformed into this minty deliciousness.
8. Pistachio Mousse Cups from Cravings of a Lunatic
These light and fluffy green goddesses will definitely be a go-to dessert in our house. Thank you very much!
9. Spicy Lasagna Verde from Lunchbox Bunch
Nix the tomato sauce and replace it with a pesto haven. Go green or go home.
10. Key Lime Pie Mojito from Daydreamer Desserts
No St. Patty’s Day is officially complete without a green beverage and if green beer grosses your out this refreshing delight will be your savior.
What is your favorite green recipe? Which one of these recipes will you be making on St. Patrick’s Day?