It is National Strawberry Parfait Day tomorrow! Another chance to celebrate the flavors of summer with a spoon in hand—our kind of celebration.
Look at the layered, fruity deliciousness of this strawberry white chocolate whip parfait created by Mary at Gluten-Free Spinner. You get the visual appeal with multiple layers of summer flavors.
What is inside? Strawberries, raspberries, orange, whip cream, white chocolate and angel food cake. The white chocolate whipped cream is infused with vanilla beans. Seriously drooling. This recipe can be an early morning delight or a light and fluffy dessert. It is completely up to you!
What are you waiting for? You need these ingredients in your pantry right now:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 vanilla bean, scored with pulp and bean being used
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (use a good brand)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 orange, supremed, cut each section in half, reserve juices
- 4 cups cubed angel food cake
For the full recipe, head on over to Mary’s site.
Will you be celebrating National Strawberry Parfait Day?
Recipe and Image via Gluten-Free Spinner